CRASHED by K. Bromberg

Series/Sorozat: Driven #3 / Szükség #3
Blurb:
When ​life crashes down around us, how hard are we willing to fight for the one thing we can’t live without, each other?
Life is full of moments. 

Big moments. 
Little moments. 
And none of them are inconsequential. 
Every single moment prepares you for that one instance that defines your life. You must overcome all your fears, confront the demons that chase you, and cleanse the poison that clings to your soul or you risk the chance of losing everything.

Mine started the minute Rylee fell out of that damn storage closet. She made me feel. Made me whole when all I thought I could ever be was incomplete. Became the lifeline I never knew I needed. Hell yes, she’s worth the fight…but how do you fight for someone you know you don’t deserve?
Love is full of ups and downs. 

Heart stopping highs. 
Soul shattering lows. 
And none of them are insignificant. 
Love is a racecourse of unexpected twists and turns that must be negotiated. You have to break down walls, learn to trust, and heal from your past in order to win. But sometimes it’s the expected that’s the hardest to hold on to.

Colton has healed and completed me, stolen my heart, and made me realize our love’s not predictable nor perfect—it’s bent. And bent’s okay. But when outside factors put our relationship to the test, what lengths will I have to go to prove to him that he’s worth the fight?
Whoever said love is patient and love is kind, never met the two of us. We know our love is worth it—have acknowledged that we were meant to be—but when our pasts crash into our future, will the repercussions make us stronger or break us apart?


Véleményem:
Szerintem ez a sorozat legjobb része! Alig tudtam letenni!Imádtam Coltont! 💓
Mostmár ismerjük mindkét főszereplő történetét, megismertük, hogy mi történt velük a múltban. Mindketten sérült lelkek, akik szörnyű dolgokon mentek keresztül. De megtalálták egymást és egymás támaszai voltak. Ami igazán tetszett a történetben, hogy nem csak Rylee segített feldolgozni Coltonnak azt ami a múltban történt vele, hanem Colton is ott volt Rylee mellett, segített neki. Ez nagyon-nagyon tetszett és emiatt még jobban megszerettem Coltont!💓
A másik dolog amit szerettem ebben a részben, hogy megismerhettük Colton sebezhető oldalát. Elkezdett érezni, vagyis engedte, hogy a szíve érezzen. Sokat szenvedett az érzelmei és a múltja miatt, de ettől lett a karaktere emberi és ettől még inkább szerethető lett.
Ez a rész volt a legizgalmasabb. Igaz, hogy az előző rész nagyon jól megírt függővéggel zárult, de ebben a könyvben nagyon sok izgalmas jelenet volt. És igen, emiatt alig tudtam letenni a könyvet.
Imádom a karaktereket, nem csak Ryleet és Coltont, hanem nagy kedvencem Becks, Haddie és a gyerekek is. Imádtam, ahogy Colton bánt a gyerekekkel, ahogy törődött velük. 
Az utolsó pár fejezet pedig nagyon szívmelengető és romantikus volt! Csak úgy olvadoztam! Colton tökéletes könyves pasi lett!💓 
Ez egy nagyon szuper sorozat, jól megírt, komplex karakterekkel, izgalmas cselekménnyel, és néhány forró jelenettel.
Ajánlom! Kedvenc könyv, 5*
(Ui.: Alig várom, hogy ezt a részt is megfilmesítsék!)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My Review:
I think this book is the best in the series. I loved this one so much I couldn't put it down. I absolutely loved Colton. 💓
Relationships aren't easy. They're hard and can be brutal at times... but those are the times you learn the most about yourself.
Now we knew their stories, we became to know their past. They  are both damaged souls, they went through awful things. But they had each other, they supported each other. What I really loved about this story that it wasn't just Rylee who helped Colton process his past, but Colton was there for Rylee too. And I REALLY loved this about him. I fell head over heels in love with him! 💓
Every sinner needs a saint to balance them out.
The other thing I loved about the story that we could see Colton's vulnerable side, he begun to feel. We saw him suffering because of his feelings, because of his past. And I loved him more because of this.
Hurting is a feeling and feeling is living, and isn't it good to be alive?
I think this book was more exciting. The second book ended in an epic cliffhanger but in this book there were a lot of exciting scenes. Because of these scenes I couldn't put the book down.
Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but rather how you dance in the rain.
I love the characters, not just Rylee and Colton, but Becks, Haddie and the kids too. It was good to read about how Colton cared about the kids, how he treated them. Swoon...
The damaged man helping the broken child.
The last few chapters were so heartwarming! I was melting! Colton became the perfect book-boyfriend! 💓
This is an amazing series, with well-written, complex characters, exciting plot and hot scenes. Top recommendation! Favorite book, 5*!
(PS: I can't wait to see the movie based on this book!) 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

0 Megjegyzések