TURBULENCE by Whitney G.

Blurb:
Fuck me recklessly
Kiss me harder.
Take me again and again… 
He and I met under a cloud of clichés:
Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy fucks girl.
Our story was supposed to end right after the orgasms, right after we went our separate ways.
But then we saw each other again…
And neither of us could walk away.
Our rules were simple.
Our passion was scandalous.
Our hearts were supposed to be safe…
But when you find something so all-consuming—something so intoxicating and inescapable, you’ll risk everything you’ve ever had, even if you’re destined to crash and burn.
This is us.
This is our messed up love.
This is turbulence. 

My Review:

Another favorite book written by Whitney G. !!!! I effin love this book! I couldn't put it down and now I'm so tired because I read late at night yesterday (or today???)
First Whitney gave us Andrew Hamilton 💓 And now we became to know Jake Weston 💓 I love them both! 

Jake is a pilot. Correction: He is one of the best pilots. He is handsome, wealthy, arrogant, smart, amazing in bed.... Perfect, right? But he is so closed off, distant. He just wants to fuck. And yes, first he is that type of pilot who has lots of women in her cellphone to call for sex in different cities. But he met Gillian. I love how alpha males change because they fall in love. I absolutely loved to read about Jake's change. He was so myterious. I was so curious what happened with him.
But Gillian was myterious too. Something happened with her a few years ago, and this thing changed her life. Another thing that I was curious about. 
Gillian wanted to stay away from Jake, but Jake always seduced her. She couldn't say no to him. But I liked to read about how she fought with herself, and how she wanted to stand up for herself. And I loved how sassy was she sometimes.😊
I loved them together, how they argued all the time. The sex scenes were hot, and I couldn't help, I loved to read about how Jake changed from cold to lovable. 
"You don’t need to like me to fuck me,”he said.“You just need to like fucking me."~Jake
And their emails? These emails were amazing!!! 😊
Turbulence. This word pop up in my mind when I think about their relationship. 

Sooo, this book was amazing, with some interesting twists. It was hot, a perfect erotic romance. And it was sweet too. I fell in love with this pair💓 (especially with Jake😍)
I recommend this book to those who love to read about hot pilots love stories, who love Whitney's other books. New favorite book! 5*

Turbulence: The Epilogue is FREE:http://a.co/8vRUu3e

Véleményem:

IMÁDTAM EZT A KÖNYVET! Újabb kedvenc könyvem Whitney G. írónő tollából! Egyszerűen nem tudtam letenni, és most nagyon fáradt vagyok, mert tegnap késő estig olvastam (vagy az már ma volt??)
Először Whitney megadta nekünk Andrew Hamiltont 💓 Most pedig megismerhettük Jake Westont 💓 Imádom mindkettejüket! 
Jake pilóta. Pontosítom: egyike a legjobb pilótáknak. Helyes, jómódú, arrogáns, művelt, értelmes, fantasztikus az ágyban.... Tökéletes, igaz? De távolságtartó. Csak szexet akar. Először ő tipikusan az a pilóta, akinek minden városban van nője, akit hívhat, ha szexelni akar. Mindaddig míg nem találkozik Gillian-nel. Imádok arról olvasni, hogyan változnak az alfahímek a szerelem miatt. Nagyon szerettem olvasni Jake változásáról is!Nagyon titokzatos volt, és ez nagyon kíváncsivá tett, vajon mi történhetett vele a múltban?
De Gillian is titokzatos volt. Valami történt vele pár éve, ami miatt megváltozott az élete. Ez egy újabb részlet volt, ami kíváncsivá tett.
Gillian próbált távol maradni Jake-től, de nem sikerült neki. Jake-nek mindig sikerült őt elcsábítania, de azért nagyon jó volt olvasni, ahogy harcolt ellene, ahogy ki akart állni magáért. És nagyon tetszett hogy sokszor pimasz is volt.😊
Nagyon szerettem őket együtt, tetszett, ahogy veszekedtek és a szexjelenetek is nagyon jók voltak. Jó volt olvasni, hogy változott Jake hűvös arrogáns karaktere szerethetővé.
És az emailjeik? Azok fantasztikusak voltak!!!😊
Turbulencia/Zűrzavar. Tényleg ez a szó jut eszembe a kapcsolatukról.
Szóval, ez a könyv fantasztikus volt, néhány érdekes csavarral a történetben. Tökéletes erotikus könyv, forró és egyben édes is volt. Beleszerettem ebbe a párba 💓 (főleg Jake-be 😍)
Ajánlom a könyvet mindazoknak, akik szeretnek szexi pilóták szerelmi történetéről olvasni, akik szeretek Whitney más könyveit is! Új kedvenc könyvet avattam! 5*

0 Megjegyzések