Brutal Arrangement by Laurelin Paige

Blurb:

 He can have any woman he wants.

He wants his brother’s.

Alex Sebastian is the billionaire who knows exactly how to re-launch the pop career I walked away from to raise my little sister.

He knows everything, apparently, about what’s good for me. For my image. Even for my lingerie. Everywhere I turn, he’s there, smirking. I cannot stand him.

So why can’t we stop sneaking around?

Maybe it's his filthy, bossy mouth that does things more wicked than his insults.

Maybe it's that he does know what’s good for me when he uses it—backstage before my show, during a black tie event, in another man’s living room.

Because maybe deep down, I've never been the good girl the world sees, and the dirty, shameful things he makes me do are exactly what I crave.

The problem? Alex isn’t the Sebastian billionaire I'm dating––I’m dating his brother.

Brutal Arrangement is a complete standalone enemies to lovers, forbidden, age-gap, brother’s girl, set in an intriguing world of billionaires, power, and scandal. While it is recommended to read Brutal Billionaire and Brutal Secret first for best reading experience, it isn’t necessary to thoroughly enjoy the story.

My Review:

This book was hot and dirty... 

The book was written in dual point of views. I loved it but sometimes I wanted to see what Hunter thought too...

Alex and Riah were good together. I loved the tension between them. First I didn't really liked Alex. Yes, it's true. He was an asshole and sometimes I just wanted to slap him. But later I liked how he brought out  Riah's real self. Not just in the bedroom but in life, and on the stage too. 

Riah changed a lot. I understood her why she wanted to help Hunter achieve his goal. Because he did a lot of things for Riah's career, but a lot of times he just saw what's going to be good for him and not both of them.

When I was reading the book I was thinking "will he change?". I want to read about Hunter! I want to see him fall in love, want someone so much to put her first, to fight for someone, to suffer from heartache. I really really want his book!

It was a long time ago I read a naughty book like this. I missed these kind of books. :)

The book's ending was so different from the beginning. It was sweet, I loved reading Alex' point of view. 

Perfect read for the weekend. 4.5*

0 Megjegyzések