Wild War by Laurelin Paige-ARC review

Blurb:
As soon as I saw him, it was war.
I thought at first it would be between me and him.
Cade was cold and hard and didn’t want anything to do with the headmaster’s daughter.
I was off-limits.
He didn’t need that kind of trouble.
I didn’t need that kind of trouble, either. And since I did my best to avoid any kind of trouble, that should have been the end of it.
But when I saw him, he also saw me.
All of me.
The lonely parts. The dark parts.
The secret parts.
He became my ally.
I lost the battle with myself and fell in love despite the risk.
But the war isn’t over for either of us.
Not as long as my father is alive.

My Review:

Wow! This book was amazing! I couldn't put it down! After the  first book's cliffhanger I needed to read this book, and now I want the third book right now (because this book ended with a cliffhanger too)!

Laurelin Paige's style is captivating. I loved that the book was written in alternate point of views. It was good to read both of the  main character's thoughts, and the author made the story more interesting how she took turns presenting the past and the present.

Reading about the past was saddening. Jolie's father was a monster not just with Jolie but with Cade too. Especially with Cade. In this book the past was more pronounced than the revenge, but it was good because the reader could understand more why they wanted revenge. 

I loved Cade and Jolie together, I loved them when they were teenagers and now when they are adults. Reading about the past made me fall in love with the characters  more. I understood them, I sympathized with them.

She was the only star in a very dark night. She was a light that seemed to shine only on me, and the heat of that light-the fire of her attention-had me burning up from head to toe.

I finished the book in record time because I couldn't put it down especially when I was reading the  chapter's about the past. I always wanted to know more and more  about the past.

And the ending was amazing. The author has made me want to read the next book right now! Honestly the big secret in the end was a little predictable for me, but it was still perfect.

I can't wait to read the next book, I want to know what happens next.

So I loved the characters, the plot was fantastic. I recommend this book to those who want to read a hot romantic story with lots of exciting threads in it. 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲!
ADD to Goodreads ➙ https://geni.us/WildWarGR
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐍𝐨𝐰!

Véleményem:
Wow! Ez a könyv fantasztikus volt, alig bírtam letenni! Az előző könyv olyan függővégű volt, hogy azonnal olvastam volna a folytatást, alig vártam, hogy megjelenjen a könyv. Most pedig, hogy ezt is befejeztem már olvasnám a következőt, mert ahogy várható volt az írónőtől, ez is egy durva függővéggel fejeződik be. 
Nagyon szeretem, ahogy Laurelin Paige ír, magával ragadó a stílusa. Imádtam, hogy kettős nézőpontból íródott a történet, és hogy mindkét szereplőnek a gondolatait olvashattam, de ami még izgalmasabbá tette a könyvet számomra, az az, ahogy az írónő ugrált a múlt és a jelen eseményei között.
Elszomorítottak azok a részek, ahol a múlt eseményeiről olvastam. Jolie apja egy szörnyeteg. Nemcsak Jolie-val, hanem Cade-el is, kifejezetten vele.  Ebben a könyvben nagyobb hangsúlyt kap a múlt bemutatása, mint a jelen és a bosszú tervezeése, ami nem is baj, hiszen így az olvasó jobban megértheti miért is akarnak bosszút állni Jolie apján a főszereplők.
Szerettem Jolie és Cade párosát. Szerettem őket tiniként, és felnőttként is. Minél többet olvastama  múltról, annál jobban megkedveltem őket és jobban megértettem őket, együttéreztem velük.
Nagyon hamar befejeztem a könyvet, mert egyszerűen nem tudtam letenni, főleg akkor, amikora múltról olvastam. Mindig többet és többet akartam megtudni arról, hogy mi történt velük.
A könyv vége szuper lett, az írónő elérte, hogy azonnal olvasni akarjam a következő részt. Számomra őszintén szólva egy kicsit kiszámítható volt a vég, a titok, de ettől függetlenül szuper volt, és tetszett.
Alig várom, hogy olvashassam a  következő részt.
Összeségében nagyon tetszett a történet, szerettem a szereplőket, a cselekmény szuper volt. Ajánlom a könyvet azoknak, akik egy forró jelenettekkel és izgalmas szálakkal színezett romantikus sztorit akarnak olvasni. 5*
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

0 Megjegyzések