MAN IN CHARGE by Laurelin Paige ~ARC review

 


☆★ 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 ★☆


Blurb:

The Sebastians own this city.
Hell, they own the whole world.
All I want is one little piece of it, a corner that I can call my own.
So when my boss runs away to "find herself", I seize the opportunity and dive head first into the Sebastian's glamorous universe. It's everything I've ever wanted--fast paced and high stakes--and, even though I don't fit in, I'm excellent at faking it.
Until I come face to face with the man in charge, Scott Sebastian, the arrogant, playboy heir with the mind of a devil and the body of a god and a mouth I can't stop thinking about.
He's infuriating. He's a distraction. He's the man who wants me in his bed as much as I want to be there.
And, if I get too close, he'll be the one person who could expose me for what I really am--a fraud.

𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞
(𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 1 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒 𝐷𝑢𝑒𝑡)

My Review:

OMG! I loved it so much! I loved the plot and the ending... I need the next book right now! Warning: this book ends with a fantastic cliffhanger.

The characters were well-written and I loved both of them, but I liked not just the main characters but Tey and Brett was interesting too. I really liked Tessa. She was smart, independent and she knew what she wanted. 

Scott was a hot, rich womaniser, a player. Tessa knew that she had to stay away from him, because it wasn't professional from her, they were working together and on the other hand she knew that he was a player and he could break her heart. But they couldn't stay away from each other.

Their chemistry was amazing. I think the author created a perfect couple. They were perfect for each other. I loved how Laurelin wrote about their attraction, about their chemistry. I felt it too. It was so realistic. I loved their flirting, and their sex scenes were so hot.

The book was written in Tessa's POV. Despite the fact that I love dual point of views more, I loved this book and it didn't really bothered me that I couldn't read Scott's thoughts. Maybe because of this, the ending was more fantastic.

Scott was a mysterious man for me. I fell for him too like Tess and I was afraid of what's going to happen with them. I knew that he probably had secrets and that he is going to hurt Tess. It was so exciting. I couldn't put the book down, and now I really want to read the next book. I want to know what will happen with them.

I loved this angsty, hot but sometimes funny story with the well-written characters and  with their lies too. Laurelin Paige never disappoints me! Top recommendation! New favorite book!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



Véleményem:

Úr Isten! Ez nagyon nagyon tetszett! Nagyon tetszett a cselekmény és a vége... egyszerűen fantasztikus volt! Figyelmeztetés: Durva függővéggel ér véget a könyv!

Nagyon jól megírt karakterekkel találkozunk a könyvben, mindannyiukat megszerettem, és nem csak a  főszereplőket, hanem a többiek, Tey és Brett is érdekes személyiségnek tűnnek. Tessa-t megkedveltem,mert önálló, okos, talpraesett csaj volt, aki tudta mit akar.

Scott egy gazdag, szexi pasi, aki nem veti meg a  nőket. Tessa tudta, hogy jobb távoltartania magát tőle, egyrészt azért, mert együtt dolgoznak, másrészt pedig, tudta, hogy ő olyan pasi, aki könnyen összetörheti a szívét. De persze nem tudtak távolmaradni egymástól.

Kettejük között csak úgy izzott a levegő, nagyon szuper, összeillő párost alkotott az írónő. Tökéletesek voltak egymás számára. Tetszett, ahogy Laurelin ír a kettejük közötti vonzódásról, jól szemléltette kettejük közti kapcsolatot. A kettejük közötti vonzalom valósnak tűnt, még én is érzetem. Szerettem, ahogy egymással flörtöltek és a szexjelenetek igazán forróak voltak.

A történet Tessa nézőpontjából íródott. Én jobban szeretema  kettős nézőponban íródott sztorikat, de ebben az esetben ezt valahogy nem éreztem hiányosnak, nem hiányzott Scott nézőpontja. Sőt így még jobban ütött a történet vége.

Scott számomra titokzatos pasi volt, én is beleestem, mint Tess, és izgultam, hogy mi fog történni velük. Sejtettem, hogy Scott-nak vannak titkai és hogy valószínűleg fájdalmat fog okozni Tess-nek. Olyan izgi volt, alig tudtam letenni a könyvet, és mostmár olvasni akarom a következő részt. Tudni akarom, mi lesz velük!

Szóval igazán szerettem ezt az izgalmas, szexi és olykor vicces erotikus-romantikus sztorit, a jól megírt cselekménnyel és karakterekkel és azok hazugságaival együtt. Laurelin Paige még soha nem okozott csalódást! Ajánlom ezt a könyvet! Új kedvenc!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

0 Megjegyzések