MAN ON TOP by Laurelin Paige~ARC review

 



Blurb:

It was Teyana’s idea to crash the Sebastian’s party. Once in a lifetime, and all that.
Which was why I snuck in, even after she got sick and bailed, though it isn’t really fun without her.
Until I end up on the rooftop with the most stupid-hot guy on the planet, and when he offers to take me home, I can't imagine telling Teyana I turned him down.
So I'll be Cinderella for the party, and a very wicked girl in the bedroom.
After that, I’ll disappear in the daylight, without even an exchange of names. I don’t belong in his world. One night is all we’ll get.
Unless, of course, fate has other plans...
Man on Top is the beginning of the Man in Charge Duet. It is also included in Man in Charge.




☆★ 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 ★☆
I don’t belong in his world. One night is all we’ll get.
Unless, of course, fate has other plans...
Grab your #FREE copy of the PREQUEL to Man in Charge and dive into a brand-new world, the Sebastian's world.
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞, 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲!

My Review

It's a really short story, because it's the prequel to Man in Charge. (So my review is short too)

Perfect beginning of the series! I want more! I loved the style, the characters. Their chemistry was perfect. Can't wait to read the whole story! It's hot, sexy and exciting. I recommend it to every bookworm who love Laurelin Paige's stories and style.

I think I'll enjoy the whole series! Man in Charge is coming October 27th! 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Véleményem:

Ez egy igen rövid történet, ugyanis a Man on Top, egy előzménynovella,  ami az októberben megjelenő Man in Charge című könyvhöz készült és most ingyenes! (Mivel rövid a könyv így az értékelésem is rövid lesz.)

Nagyon jó kezdete ez a novella a sorozatnak, olyannyira, hogy alig várom, hogy olvashassam a következő részeket. Egyből megszerettem a szereplőket és imádtam a stílust, csak úgy olvastatta magát a könyv. A főszereplők között izzik a levegő. A történet nemcsak szexi volt, de izgalmas is. Alig várom, hogy olvashassam a folytatást!

Ajánlom mindenkinek, aki szereti Laurelin Paige  stílusát és bejöttek az eddigi könyvei, szerintem ez is tetszeni fog. 

A sorozat következő része a Man in Charge október 27-én fog megjelenni. Már nagyon várom!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

0 Megjegyzések