Forget you, Ethan by WHITNEY G.

Blurb:

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

I've hated Rachel Dawson since I was seven years old. My next door neighbor and number one sworn enemy, she's the reason why almost all of our childhood fights ended with me setting something of hers on fire. (Or, vice versa.)
She snitched on me when I broke curfew.
I snitched on her when she lied about having a boyfriend.
We went back and forth like this throughout high school, both vowing to never talk to each other again when we went off to college.
But that was until she showed up at my apartment during my senior year and asked me for a temporary place to stay. Until I realized just how much between us had changed, and the line I thought we'd never cross became harder and harder to ignore...
**This is a standalone friends (to enemies) to lovers romance**

My Review
I loved this book so much! It was perfect. I think I loved it more than Sincerely, Carter. 
It was a quick read too. Sweet, funny romantic story. 
Rachel and Ethan met when they were only 8 years old. They "hated" each other from the start. But their hatred wasn't real, they called each other enemy but they were friends from the beginning. I absolutely loved their notes and letters. It seemed that they hated each other but they became friends, if not best friends during the years. They knew everything about the other and they were there for each other when they needed each other.
I loved that the story was written in dual point of view. 
I absolutely loved Ethan, and while I was reading more about him, I fell for him more and more. 
I loved the character's connection, the banter between them. I loved to read about them when they were only teenagers and I loved them when they were adults too. And the sex scenes were hot. 
I honestly can't deny that while you've definitely been my number one enemy at times, you've always been my best friend.
I read the extra novella, Forget You, Rachel too. It had the perfect ending, I loved it sooo much!
So Forget You, Ethan is a perfect light-hearted book for the summer, a really good enemies to lovers kind of New Adult story. I recommend it!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Véleményem:
Szerintem nagyon jó volt ez a történet, nagyon tetszett! Talán egy picit jobban is tetszett ez a könyv (és páros), mint a Barátod, Carter.
Ezt a regényt is hamar elolvastam, édes és vicces történet volt.
Rachel és Ethan még 8 éves korukban találkoztak. Már első pillantásra "utálták" egymást. De egymás iránti gyűlöletük nem volt valós, és bár ellenségnek nevezték egymást, mégis barátok lettek, igazából egymás legjobb barátai. Mindent tudtak a másikról, és segítették egymást, ha szükséges volt, egymás támaszai voltak. Imádtam olvasni az egymásnak írt kis üzeneteiket és leveleiket.
A sztori kettős nézőpontból íródott, amit én személy szerint nagyon szeretek, mert így jobban megismerhetjük mindkét szereplőt. 
Már a történet legelejétől kezdve szerettem Ethant és minél többet olvastam róla, annál jobban szívembe zártam.
Szerettem  a két főszereplő közti kapcsolatot, az évődésüket, ahogy húzták egymást. Igazán jó volt olvasni a gyerekkori, tini éveikről de a felnőttkori fejezeteket is nagyon szerettem. A történet nem csak édes és vicces volt, hanem azért akad benne néhány forró jelenet is. 
Elolvastam a kiegészítő novellát is, melynek címe Forget You, Rachel, ami tökéletes befejezeést adott ennek a párosnak. Egyszerűen imádtam!
Tehát Forget You, Ethan egy tökéletes könnyed olvasmány a nyárra, egy szuper ellenségekből-szerelmesek típusú New Adult könyv. Ajánlom anglul olvasóknak! Reméljük, hogy a Könyvmolyképző elhozza magyarul ezt a részt is!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

0 Megjegyzések