UNDO ME by M. Robinson

Series: The Good Ol' Boys #3
Blurb:
I met her when I was sixteen.
I fell in love with her when I was seventeen.
She brought me to my knees when I was twenty.
I loved her against reason.
I loved her against hope.
I loved her against all odds.
Now she's back, a constant reminder of what I lost, what could have been.
I hate her. 
I resent her.
I still love her.
Can I forgive her…
Will she be my end once again or my beginning?
STANDALONE within a series. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Strong language and themes, and sexual content, not intended for readers under 18. This is a Full Length Novel

My Review:
OMG! This book was AMAZING! I loved it! I loved the whole book! New favorite!!!
Sometimes people needed to see the light before they could get out of the darkness.
A lot of things happened in this book. It's about Aubrey and Dylan. I loved both of them. They met them when they were only teenagers. I loved to read their story, not just the story about their love when they were adults, but I loved the first few chapters too which was about them when they were only 16. 
There’s a time and place for everything. Sometimes it takes us longer than we hoped, but that doesn’t mean that it will never come. It’ll just mean that much more when it finally does.
Their love was beautiful, heart-breaking and strong. I loved how they fell for each other. I especially loved Dylan and his behavior. He changed a lot because of Aubrey. 
Feel me, Aubrey. Feel my heart. Feel it beating for you.
The story was written in alternate point of view. I absolutely loved reading Dylan's thoughts, I fell in love with him while I was reading how Aubrey changed him, changed his thoughts, his behavior. 
Life is simple, darlin’, it’s just not easy.
Aubrey went through awful things, it was so good to read how Dylan wanted to be with her, beside her through everything. But I understood Aubrey too. And honestly I felt sorry for both them, Dylan suffered a lot too.
The deeper the love, the deeper the pain.
Lots and lots of things happened with the characters, these things changed their lives so many times... and it was just one book. I couldn't put it down. 
The plot was exciting, the characters were well-written. This book was an emotional rollercoaster for me. I fell in love with the characaters, I cried with them and for them, I was happy when they were happy. I had so much feelings while I was reading it. This story was so captivating, I didn't want to stop reading. And because of this I think, Undo Me is a really brilliant book and one of my favorite.
I know this book is one from the Good Ol' boys series, I don't know why I started with this, maybe because it had bigger rates on Goodreads, but after this I became curious about the other guy's stories. 
I hope we can read this book in Hungarian edition someday. It's a really good one! Top recommendation! 5* favorite
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Véleményem:

Úr Isten! Ez a könyv valami fantasztikus volt! Imádtam az egészet! Új kedvencet avattam!
Mennyi minden történt ebben a könyvben! A főszereplők Aubrey és Dylan. Mindkettejüket szerettem. A két főszereplő még tinédzser korában találkozott és a könyv végigkíséri szerelmi történetüket egészen felnőttkorukig. Szerettem olvasni a történetüket már a könyv legelejétől, amikor még csak 16 év körüliek lehettek és nagyon tetszett a felnőttkori sztorijuk is.
A szerelmük szerintem csodálatos, erős, olykor szívszaggató volt. Nagyon szerettem azokat a részeket, ahol bepillantást nyerhettünk abba, hogyan szeretnek egymásba. Különösen Dylan viselkedését, illetve változását szerettem. Ő nagyon sokat változott Aubrey-ért.
Aubrey nagyon szörnyű dolgon ment keresztül, de Dylan végig ott volt, ott akart lenni mellette. Emiatt szerettem meg igazán a karakterét, de Aubrey-t is megértettem. Őszintén szólva nagyon sajnáltam őket, nemcsak Aubreyt, hanem Dylan-t is mert ő is ugyanúgy szenvedett, őt is ugyanúgy megviselték a történtek.
Tényleg rettentő sok dolog történt a szereplőkkel, amik gyökeresen megváltoztatták az életüket, többször is. És ez csak egy könyv volt... Le se tudtam tenni, annyira izgultam értük.
És hogy miért lett kedvenc ez a könyv? Azért mert egy nagyon izgalmas cselekményt kaptam, jól megírt karakterekkel, és úgy éreztem, mintha egy érzelmi hullámvasúton utaznék. Egyszerűen beleszerettem  szereplőkbe, velük együtt sírtam és nevettem. Annyi de annyi érzelem dúlt bennem míg olvastam, nagyon magával ragadott a történet, annyira hogy alig bírtam letenni. És szerintem ezért annyira szuper ez a könyv, mert ilyen hatást váltott ki belőlem, ezért lett ez kedvenc.
Ez a könyv egy sorozat harmadik kötete, igazából nem tudom miért ezzel kezdtem, talán azért, mert ez kapott jobb értékelést goodread-en. De ezek után kíváncsi vagyok a többi srác történetére is.
Remélem, valamikor magyarul is olvashatjuk ezt  a könyvet. Addig is, aki tud angolul, annak ajánlom! 5*
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

0 Megjegyzések