WINTER TALES by Tiffany Reisz~ARC Review

Series: The Original Sinners
Blurb:
Return to USA Today bestseller Tiffany Reisz's Original Sinners series with Winter Tales, a collection of three fan-favorite Christmas novellas plus a brand-new novella exclusive to this anthology.
In December Wine, the long-awaited story of Nora Sutherlin's first meeting with Nico can finally be told. Nora enlists her editor (and sometimes lover) Zach Easton on a mission to track down Kingsley's long-lost son. Nicolas „Nico” Delacroix turns out to be young, strikingly handsome, and very French. He wants nothing to do with his father…but everything to do with Nora.
This special holiday-themed collection also includes the novellas Poinsettia, The Christmas Truce, and The Scent of Winter (previously available only as ebooks). A bonus short story starring Søren rounds out the Winter Tales anthology.

My Review:
It was so good to read about Soren, Nora and Kingsley again. 
Why I read Tiffany Reisz' books? Because I love the author's style, how she writes about these characters, I love her unique stories. These books/novellas are more than erotic/BDSM stories. Her books have depth. 
My favorite novella in this anthology was The Christmas Truce. I loved it, I loved all of the characters in this short story. I loved Nora, Kingsley and Soren together. 
Poinsettia was a really good story too, I enjoyed reading it, because I loved the young Soren's character in it. 
The Scent of Winter is about King and Soren.  I liked it despite the fact that I'm not a fan of M/M scenes, I usually don't read these but sometimes I make exceptions  (mostly from Tiffany Reisz). 
And finally the first novella in this anthology was December Wine. I write about this at last, because I have mixed feelings about this story. I loved Nico and how he met with Nora, I enjoyed reading this, BUT I really didn't like reading about Nora and Zach together. I get it, Grace had Soren for one night and now she has Fionn, but I can't help it, I didn't like reading about how Zach had sex with Nora, while he had a wife and newborn at home. 
So it was good to go back to these characters, I enjoyed reading these short stories and the cover is beautiful. 
Warning: Don't read this book before the Original Sinners series! You have to read all of the books in this series to enjoy these novellas. 
4.5*
⭐⭐⭐⭐✩


Véleményem:
De jó volt újra Soremről, Nóráról és Kingről olvasni!
Hogy miért is olvasok Tiffany Reisz könyveket? Egyszerű a válasz, tetszik az írónő stílusa nagyon jól ír az írónő ezekről a különleges szereplőkről. Nagyon egyediek a történetei, nem csak egyszerű erotikus/BDSM sztorik, ezek többek ennél, van mondanivalójuk.
A kedvenc novellám a könyvben szereplő rövid történetek közül a Christmas Truce, mert minden szereplőt szerettem benne, szerettem őket együtt, tipikus Nora, Soren és Kingsley karaktereket kaptunk.
A Poinsettia szintén egy jó kis történet volt, ami főleg azért tetszett, mert betekintést nyertünk a fiatal Sorenről életébe.
The Scent of Winter Sorenről és Kingsleyről szól. Tetszett ez a történet is, annak ellenére, hogy nem igazán szoktam férfi-férfi erotikus jeleneteket olvasni, de néha kivételt teszek, főleg Tiffany Reisz esetében.
És végül... az első novella a könyvben a December Wine volt. Azért írok erről utolsónak, mert vegyes érzelmeim vannak vele kapcsolatban. Itt ismerhetjük meg Nicot. Imádtam Nico-t, ahogy megismerkedett Nora-val, élveztem olvasni, DE igazán nem szerettem Nora és Zach kapcsolatáról olvasni. Nem szeretem őket együtt. Értem én, Grace és Soren együtt töltött egy éjszakát, és ott van Fionn is, de nem tehetek róla, nem szerettem arról olvasni, hogyan szexel Zach és Nora, mikor otthon várta egy szerető feleség és egy csecsemő.
Összességében egyébként tetszettek a történetek, jó volt visszatérni ezekhez a szereplőkhöz, a könyv borítója pedig nagyon szép, tetszik!
Figyelmeztetés: Mielőtt nekiálltok a könyvnek, olvassátok el az Eredendő bűnösök sorozatot, mert ezeket a novellákat csak akkor élvezhetitek, ha ismeritek a szereplőket és a történetüket.
Tiffany Reisz rajongóknak pedig természetesen ajánlom!
4.5*

0 Megjegyzések