ROOMHATE by Penelope Ward

Blurb:
Sharing a summer house with a hot-as-hell roommate should be a dream come true, right?
Not when it’s Justin…the only person I’d ever loved…who now hates me.
When my grandmother died and left me half of the house on Aquidneck Island, there was a catch: the other half would go to the boy she helped raise.
The same boy who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago.
The same teenager who’s now a man with a hard body and a hardass personality to match.
I hadn’t seen him in years, and now we’re living together because neither one of us is willing to give up the house.
The worst part? He didn’t come alone.
I’d soon realize there’s a thin line between love and hate. I could see through that smug smile. Beneath it all…the boy is still there. So is our connection.
The problem is…now that I can’t have Justin, I’ve never wanted him more.
Author's note – RoomHate is a full-length standalone novel. Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

My Review
I LOVED this book so much! First I saw the cover .... hot 🔥🔥🔥 So the cover caught my eyes and after I read the blurb I knew I need to read this book. (BTW: Who is this guy on the cover??? 😍) 
The story was amazing with well-written characters, I love the author style. And despite the fact that the story was written in just Amelia's point of view I loved the story, I couldn't put it down. But we get little 'Justin view' in the epilogue too. It was perfect. 
Amelia and Justin were both lovable characters. They were best friends when they were kids. I loved to read about them and their relationship when they were only kids. 
We both came from broken homes, but from he moment I met you, my world seemed a little less broken.
Something happened between Amelia and Justin when they were teenagers and they seperated. This was the reason Justin hated Amelia. They met 9 years later when they inherited a beach house together. 
I loved the first part of the book because it was so angsty. Justin was so mean to Amelia but they both had feelings for each other and it wasn't hate. 
(...) sometimes the thing we fear more than anything, is really what our soul craves the most.
But Justin had a serious girlfriend who was so sweet and caring. It seemed they were perfect for each other.  The situation was so messy.
You've taught me that love isn't about words. It's a series of actions.
I loved the other half of the book too, it was a totally different kind of part. We could read about a more caring JustinJustin was hot, sweet, lovable and did I tell you he was a musician?  
There is no music without you. Music is an expression of all of those things you live for... a reflection of the passion wthin your soul. I live for you. You're my passion. You're my music...
I loved how he changed in the second part of the book.   We get some really hot scenes too 😜🔥 Justin became one of my favorite bookboyfriends! 💓
I can't even see the faces of the people in the audience. When I'm singing, I'm singing to you, counting down the days till I come home.
The ending was perfect. Honestly I thought this book would be a funny and sweet love story. Yes, it was sweet, and sometimes funny, but this story wasn't as light-hearted as I thought. 
It became my favorite! 5* 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Véleményem:
Nagyon tetszett ez a történet! Bevallom először a borító fogott meg... nagyon szexi! 
Szóval először a borító tetszett meg, aztán olvastam el a fülszöveget és már akkor tudtam, hogy el akarom olvasni ezt a  könyvet. (Mellesleg: Tudja valaki ki ez a pasi a borítón?😍)
A sztori szuper volt, jól megalkotott karakterekkel. Annak ellenére, hogy a könyv csak Amelia nézőpontjából íródott, nagyon szerettem, alig tudtam letenni. Azért a végén kaptunk egy fejezetet Justin nézőpontjából, jaj de tökéletes volt!💓
Amelia és Justin legjobb barátok voltak gyerekkorukban, jó volt olvasni a kapcsolatukról. Mindkettő szerethető karakter.
Valami történt kettejük között, emiatt elváltak egymástól, és látszólag Justin emiatt utálta Ameliaát. 9 évig nem is találkoztak, ekkor közösen örököltek egy tengerparti házat.
A könyv első része azért tetszett, mert érzelmekkel teli volt. Bár izzott közöttük a levegő, Justin nagyon utálatosan viselkedett Ameliával, de mint kiderült mindkettejük érzett még valamit a másik iránt, és ez nem utálat volt.
A helyzetük viszont nagyon kusza volt, ugyanis Justinnak komoly barátnője volt, aki mellesleg nagyon aranyos volt, és jól kijöttek Ameliával.
A könyv második részét is nagyon szerettem, annak ellenére, hogy ez egy teljesen másfajta történet volt. Itt Justin már egy gondoskodó, imádnivaló pasiként jelenik meg. És mondtam, hogy zenész???😍
Különösen tetszett, hogy Justin mennyit változott a könyv második felében. Itt már kapunk néhány igazán forró jelenetet isvált Justin.💓
A befejezés tökéletes volt. Őszintén szólva én azt hittem, hogy ez egy vicces és édes romantikus történet lesz. Édes volt és néha vicces is, de nem volt annyira könnyed történet, mint ahogy eredetileg gondoltam.
Kedvencem lett! 5*
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

0 Megjegyzések