CLOSE by Laurelin Paige~ARC review


Blurb:
Everyone wants to get close to a rock star. 

The bright lights.
The music.
Those talented fingers strumming… a guitar.
Everyone wants to bang a rock star.

So why do I keep running from the one who wants me?

I’m America’s Sweetheart.
I have a reputation.
He’s a boy-band icon turned rock god.
I’m vanilla.
He’s every flavor of bad.
And he’s much, much too young for me.

If I end up in Nick Ryder’s bed, my career and I will both be screwed.

...but that’s only if I’m caught.

✦ Amazon → amzn.to/2RxfrzP
✦ Amazon International → mybook.to/CloseRyderBrothers
✦ Paperback → amzn.to/2CwUWPs
Add to Goodreads:  laurl.in/Close-GR


My Review:
This book was really good because the woman was 13 older than the guy. And this made the story unique, more interesting. I haven' t read a book like this yet.
You can't plan your feelings.
Nick Ryder was a famous, 23 year-old rocker. He got every girl he wanted and he wanted Natalia, a 36 years old actress. The book was about their love story, which was interesting because of the age difference.
I loved that the story was written in alternate POVs. Natalia was absolute sweet, a really good woman. And because of this, because of her good reputation and the age difference she wanted to keep their fling a secret. I understood her, and I liked her.
With more than a decade between us, what could we even have in common?
I loved to read Nick's thoughts too. I think it was good for the story that there were chapters written in his POV. We became to know him more, and we could realize that he wasn't a kid anymore, he was a man, and 'old soul'. He was a musician who could write beautiful songs... I think you will love him! 
I inhale every  sound she makes, admiring he melody of their song. It's beautiful and haunting, a tune that will stay with me for as long as I live.
I think they were perfect for each other. I loved that for Nick being with Natalia was a dream come true. 
The sound of her laughter adds harmony to every melody I play.
This story wasn't just about a sweet love story, there were a lot of dirty, hot, sexy scenes in it. Their relationship started as a fling and slowly their feelings changed and they became more. 
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
So this story was good, I recommend this book if you love alpha males, hot  but sweet and romantic rockstars! 4*
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Véleményem:
Igazán tetszett ez a könyv. És hogy miért? Mert a hősnő 13 évvel idősebb volt, mint a srác. Ez különlegessé, érdekessé tette a történetet. Ilyen könyvet nem is olvastam még.
Nick Ryder egy 23 éves szexi rocksztár. Minden csajt megkap akit akar, és ő most Nataliat akarja, aki egy 36 éves, híres színésznő. Ez a könyv az ő szerelmi történetükről szól, ami igen érdekes volt számomra, a korkülönbség miatt.
A történet kettős nézőpontból íródott, ami nekem mindig nagy kedvencem. Natalia egy nagyon kedves, értelmes, aranyos nő. Éppen ezért, a jó hírneve és a korkülönbség miatt titokba akarta tartani Nick-kel való viszonyát. Teljesen megértettem és megkedveltem őt.
Imádtam olvasni Nick gondolatait is, szerintem kifejezetten jót tett a történetnek, hogy egy-egy fejezet az ő nézőpontjából íródott. Így jobban megismertük, és megértettük őt, és rájöhettünk, hogy ő valójában már nem egy gyerek, egy srác, hanem ízig-vérig férfi. Egy fantasztikus zenész, aki szép dalokat tud írni... Azt hiszem szeretni fogjátok!
Szerintem teljesen összeillett a két főszereplő, és nagyon jó volt olvasni, hogy Nick egy álma vált valóra azzal, hogy összejött Nataliával.
Ám ez a történet nem csak egy édes, romantikus sztori. Tele volt forró szexjelenetekkel is. A kapcsolatuk először csak egy viszonynak indult, később mélyültek el az érzelmeik.
Szóval tetszett a könyv. Ajánlom azoknak, akik szeretnek alfa pasikról, és szexi de ugyanakkor édes rocksztárokról olvasni!
⭐⭐⭐⭐



0 Megjegyzések