UNSEEN MESSAGES by Pepper Winters

Blurb:
"There is a message for everything. From handwritten to verbal, seen and unseen. Messages exist all around us.”
But what if you don't see? 

What if you don't understand? 

What if, by ignoring the message, your life is never the same again?
Estelle Evermore morphed from nobody to somebody overnight. 

Galloway Oak put his past behind him and endeavoured to make his fortune using his trade. 

Two strangers. 
One plane. 
Multiple unseen messages. 
From sky to island, they find neither fame nor skills can save them. Stripped from society and left alone to survive the elements, the very task of staying alive outweighs all other needs. 
Until survival turns to desire. 
And desire turns to danger.


My Review:
 LIFE OFFERS EVERYONE messages. Either unnoticeable or obvious, it’s up to us to pay attention.
I have mixed feelings about this book. I liked it, really it was a great story. But something always distracted me while I was reading it. I think it was too long. I had to take a few breaks...
Love doesn’t live in first glances. Life doesn’t dwell in second chances. Our path exists in unseen messages.
This book was different from her other books. But I love how Pepper Winters writes.
Home is where the heart is. Home is where the soul is found. Home is where the good times laugh. Home is where the hard times heal
I liked Estelle. I loved to read how she fought day after day. She was a real survivor. I loved that she became a perfect mother for Pippa and Connor. It was good to read about not just her actions but about her thoughts, her doubts too.
No one can truly soothe your fears, your tears, your Rolodex of emotions. No one can truly make it right, fix the wrong, or make your dreams come true. Only you. 
Galloway was a lovable character too. He was perfect for Estelle. I loved his thoughts, he fought not just for surviving but he fought against his desire. He wanted Estelle, but he stayed away because of her, because she asked for distance. I totally understood her, and I loved Galloway because he kept his promise. 
I couldn't wait to read about them together. And I loved them together. 
You crashed with me. I fell for you. I love you.
I loved to read about how they worked together. Not just Estelle and Galloway but Pippa and Connor too. I loved the kids too. 
The book was written in alternate point of view. I loved this. But sometimes their inner monologes were too much for me.
So I liked the book, it was a unique story with likable characters. The plot was good, the writing was amazing, but a little bit too long for me. 4*
⭐⭐⭐⭐




Véleményem:


Vegyes érzelmeim vannak a könyvvel kapcsolatban. Tetszett, tényleg egy jó történet volt, de valami mindig elterelte a figyelmemet miközben olvastam. Néhányszor szünetet kellett tartanom.
Ez a könyv egy kicsit másabb, mint amiket eddig olvastam tőle, de nagyon szeretem az írónő stílusát.
Megkedveltem Estellet. Nagyon jó volt olvasni, ahogy napról napra harcolt, egy igazi túlélő volt. Ami igazán tetszett, az hogy mennyire jó anyja lett Pippának és Connornak. Igazán jó volt, hogy nem csak a tetteit, de a gondolatait, kételyeit is megismerhettük.
Galloway is szerethető karakter volt.Ő nem csak a  túlélésért harcolt, hanem a vágya ellen is. Ugyanis akarta Estellet, de távol tartotta magát tőle, mert ő ezt kérte tőle. Imádtam őt azért, mert megtartotta az ígéretét. És teljesen megértettem Estellet is, hogy miért akar távolságot tartani.
Alig bírtam kivárni, hogy összejöjjenek, szerettem őket együtt. Tetszett, ahogy együtt dolgoztak, egy csapat voltak. Nem csak Estelle és Galloway hanem Pippa és Connor is. 
A könyv váltott nézőpontból íródott, ami nagyon jót tett a történetnek, de néha a belső monológjuk nagyon hosszú volt, legalábbis számomra.
Szóval tetszett a könyv, egy különleges történet, szerethető karakterekkel, a stílus nagyon jó volt, de számomra a könyv túl hosszú volt. Ezért 4* 

Sajnos az írónőtől nem jelent még meg itthon egyetlen könyv sem, pedig tényleg nagyon jól ír. Aki tud angolul, azoknak mindenképpen ajánlom! (De ne ezzel a könyvvel kezdjétek 😃)
Két kedvenc sorozatom Pepper Winterstől: INDEBTED SERIES és  a DOLLAR SERIES. A linkre kattintva elolvashatjátok az értékeléseimet. (Előre szólok a két sorozat dark romance kategóriába tartozik!)

0 Megjegyzések