STRUCK FROM THE RECORD by K. A. Linde

Series: Record Series #4
Blurb:

Clay Maxwell is a smart, quick witted, sex-driven, manwhore with the good looks to match. Plenty of women have shared his bed, but only one has ever been constant, Andrea.

Their rules were simple. When they’re together, it’s just the two of them. When they’re apart, anything is fair game. And it worked. For ten years.
But one of them has changed the game…
Clay must decide if his player ways are worth losing the one girl who has always been there.

My Review:
The Record Series is one of my favorite series, I love Brady Maxwell! When I was reading the first 3 books in the series I became curious  about Clay's story. But honestly I didn't like this book as much as the first 3 books. This story was good, but something was missing for me. When I read a K. A. Linde book I always have mixed feelings, and I usually don't know what will happen in the ends. I usually have mixed feelings about the characters, Sometimes I love them, other times I hate them... It's like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster. But now I didn't have these feelings. This story was good too, but not as interesting as Brady's story. I was happy to read about Brady and Liz. I loved the connection between Liz and Clay, they were fun.
Clay changed a lot in this book. First he was in an open relationship with her girlfriend, and he slept with a lot of women beside her, and now he wanted just Andrea. He became a grown up. I liked him, but Brady is the number1 Maxweell brother for me! 💓
Andrea.... I didn't really like her, she was a neutral character for me. 
But now I'm curious about Chris... and Savannah...
⭐⭐⭐⭐


Véleményem:
Az írónő Record című sorozata az egyik kedvenc sorozatom. Egyszerűen imádom Brady Maxwellt! Amikor az első három könyvet olvastam, nagyon kíváncsi lettem Clay történetére. De hogy őszinte legyek, ez a könyv nem nyerte úgy el a tetszésemet ,mint a sorozat többi része. Nem mondom, hogy rossz történet volt, de Brady története jobban tetszett, valami hiányzott számomra ebből a könyvből. Általában mikor egy K. A. Linde könyvet olvasok vegyes érzelmeim vannak a könyvvel, a történettel, szereplőkkel kapcsolatban. Egyszer imádom őket, máskor ki nem állhatom őket. Olyan, mintha egy érzelmi hullámvasúton utaznék. De most nem jöttek ezek az érzések. Jó volt ez a történet, de nem volt annyira érdekes, mint Brady szorija. Jó volt olvasni a régi szereplőkről (Brady, Liz) és nagyon tetszett Clay és Liz kapcsolata, viccesek voltak.
Clay sokat változott. A pasi aki nyitott kapcsolatban élt 10 éven keresztül a barátnőjével és szinte mindenkivel lefeküdt, hirtelen csak Andreát akarta... Felnőtt. Kedveltem, de számomra azért mindig is Brady marad a number1 Maxwell fivér.💓
Andreát nem igazán kedveltem meg, számomra közömbös szereplő volt.
De ezek után kíváncsi vagyok Chris valamint Savannah történetére is.

0 Megjegyzések