FOUND IN YOU/Sehol se talállak by Laurelin Paige

Series: Fixed On You #2
Blurb:
Alayna Withers has only had one kind of relationship: the kind that makes her obsessive and stalker-crazy. Now that Hudson Pierce has let her into his heart, she’s determined to break down the remaining walls between them so they can build a foundation that’s based on more than just amazing sex. Except Hudson’s not the only one with secrets.
With their pasts pulling them into a web of unfounded mistrust, Alayna turns to the one person who knows Hudson the best—Celia, the woman he almost married. Hoping for insight from someone who understands all sides of the story, Alayna forms a bond with Celia that goes too far—revealing things about Hudson that could end their love for good.
This is the first relationship where Alayna hasn’t spiraled out of control. And she might lose Hudson anyway…

My Review:
I absolutely loved this book! This book was written in Alayna's point of view too. And there was the thing again that made the story more interesting: the fact, that she doubted a lot of things that Hudson said or did. And honestly I felt the same way a lot of times, I had doubts too. She was trying not be obsessed with Hudson, but Hudson was obsessed with her. 😊 Like other alpha males in these kind of books.
So... I understood Alayna most of the time. But I was mad at her. Why didn't she talk to Hudson, why did she trust in Celia with her secrets. I know, I know... This made the story more interesting. I always thought that Celia was up to something, but there were times when I believed in her, because she was Hudson's friend. She couldn't be so bad, wasn't she?? 
I loved Hudson in this book. He was trying to be a good boyfriend. I loved that he was possessive, wanted Alayna happy, and that he let her make her own carrier, he was so supportive. 
"I know it's scary and our situation hasn't been ideal, but you're everything good for me. Nothing in this world is important to me beyond you. I can be the same for you. I know it. And I'm so grateful you've given me the chance to prove it."~Hudson
He told that he wasn't romantic, and he couldn't love, but what he did and said... These things proved otherwise.
“Just don’t give up on us. Please, don’t give up. I’m a shell without you, Alayna. I can barely breathe when you aren’t near me, when I’m not touching you. Right now, it’s all I can do to hold myself back from taking you in my arms.” ~Hudson
"Our pasts will always threaten to come between us. But nothing can come between us unless we let it."~Hudson
But sometimes he was too much, buying her everything, moving in with her after one week? And Alayna felt okay about it? Okay, he is a multi-billionaire but I would feel like a hooker, like in Pretty Woman. But it didn't bother me so much, while I was reading, because the story was so GOOD. 😊
There were a lot of sex in the book. Hudson wanted to solve every problem with sex (and he solved most of the problems with sex 😊). BUT this book is an erotic romance so it's Okay, it isn't suprising.
I thought this book would be finished perfectly and the third book would be about their sweet love story,about their happy ending, BUT on the last page... The author did something... I didn't expect that!  And now, I'm going to start the third book, because I want to know what will happen!!!

Véleményem:
Nagyon szerettem ezt a könyvet is! Ez a könyv is Alayna szemszögéből íródott és megint itt volt az a dolog, ami érdekessé tette a történetet, hogy sok mindent megkérdőjelezett, amit Hudson tett, vagy mondott. Őszintén szólva én is úgy gondolkodtam, úgy éreztem mint ő, voltak kétségeim. Próbált nem megszállott lenni, de Hudson viszont az volt. 😊 Úgy mint más alfa pasik az ilyen típusú könyvekben.
Szóval.. Többnyire együtt éreztem Alaynával. De mérges voltam rá. Miért nem tudott Hudsonnal beszélni, miért kellett Celiára bízni a titkait? Tudom, tudom... ez érdekesebbé tette a történetet. Tudtam, hogy Celia valamiben sántikál, de voltak olyan időszakok amikor úgy gondoltam, hogy rendes, amikor hittem neki, mert Hudson barátja volt. Akkor nem lehet olyan rossz, nem?
Szerettem Hudsont ebben a könyvben.Jó barát akart lenni, szerettem, hogy birtokló volt, boldoggá akarta tenni Alaynát , és azt, hogy hagyta hogy maga alakítsa a karrierjét, támogatta őt ebben.
Hudson azt mondta, hogy ő nem romantikus és nem tud szeretni. De amiket tett és mondott... Az ellenkezőjét bizonyította ennek.
De néha túl sok volt. Mindent megvett Alaynának, és egy hét múlva össze akart vele költözni? És Alaynának ezzel semmi baja nem volt? Oké, Hudson multimilliomos, de akkor is úgy érezném magam mint egy k*rva, mint a Micsoda nőben. De mindez nem zavart annyira mikor olvastam, mert nagyon jó volt a történet! 😊
Sok szex volt a történetben, Hudson minden problémát szexel akart megoldani (többnyire sikerült is neki😊). De mivel ez a könyv egy erotikus romantikus könyv, ezért ez természetes, nem meglepő.
Úgy gondoltam, hogy ez a könyv tökéletes befejezést kap, és a harmadik már csak egy édes, happy ending lesz kettejük számára. DE az utolsó oldalon... Az írónő csinált valamit.... amire nem számítottam! és most azonnal kezdem a következő részt, mert tudni akarom mi fog történni.

0 Megjegyzések