FOREVER WITH YOU-Rád találtam by Laurelin Paige

Series: Fixed On You #3
Blurb:
Alayna Withers relationship with Hudson Pierce has tested both her and his ability to trust. They decide that the only way they can move forward together is with open doors and transparency. It won’t be easy for the scarred lovers, but they’re committed to each other more now than ever. Alayna, in particular, has grown through their trials, and has emerged more confident and faithful to the man she loves.
But while the pair is focused on the future, their past shows up again to threaten their fragile bond. Promises that were made are broken, and Alayna learns that Hudson still has very potent secrets – secrets that will tear them both apart. As much as she feels for him, her ability to forgive and forget is tested beyond her limits.
Even though she found the only man who could fix her, a forever with Hudson seems more and more out of reach.
My Review:

Amazing book! Amazing series!
This series was full of twists and secrets and I loved it so much. I couldn't put the books down!
First I didn't really like Hudson because of his secrets. I thought there would be some explanation, but when I was reading, and he didn't give Alayna answers I was so mad at him. I don't want to spoil, but I have to tell that I wouldn't do what Alayna did in a lot of situations. I'm not talking about the 'snooping', I probably would been looking for answers too. I think I would give up on the relationship. BUT the book was more interesting like this. 
"Where is the road to your heart?” With one finger, he lifted my chin to meet his eyes. “Don’t you know? You’re the one who paved it.”
In the end I totally fell in love with Hudson. 💓I loved to read about how he fought for Alayna. *sigh*. I love these kind of alpha males in the books, who does everything for the loved ones. BUT honestly he had me when he made a library for Alayna!! 😜
"I am crazy. Crazy without you in my life. You're the only one who's ever made me better. And you have me by my balls now, Alayna, inso many ways. Because if you say no, if you turn me away, then I've lost everything tath means anithing in my pathetic excuse for a life. But if you say yes, I have to be the one to trust you- you could scam me if you wanted to."~Hudson 
Hudson did everything for Alayna. But in the beginning he had difficulties with expressing his feelings, but in the end he could tell her how he felt. OMG! He was amazing in expressing his feelings! It was amazeballs 😍 
“Here I am, precious. I give myself freely. All of me, Alayna. No more walls or secrets or games or lies. I give you all of me, honestly. For forever, if you'll take me.” ~Hudson

This three book were amazing! This series became one of my favorites. The books were written Alyana's point of view. But there's another book in the series that was written in Hudson's POV. I'm curious about what he thought, how he felt in some situations. In the epilogue we can read a little about his thoughts, and this aruesed my interest:
"It took me some time to label as that love. At first, I didn't know what it was. And know, that I do, I still hesitate to call it that since the word fails to express the multi-dimensional way I feel for her. But it's the nearest thing I have, and I say it to her as often as I can. Then I try to tell her what I really mean by that simple four-letter verb. That not only does my world revolve around her, but she is my world. And she is not just my reason  for breathing, she's air itself. That she's the meaning behind every one of my thoughts, every thrum of my pulse, every wishper of my conscience. She's my entire everything. It's as simple and as complex as that."~Hudson
Értékelésem:
Fantasztikus könyv! Elképesztő sorozat!
A történet tele volt fordulatokkal és titkokkal. Ezt annyira szerettem! Alig bírtam letenni a könyveket!
Először nem igazán szívleltem Hudsont a titkai miatt. Gondoltam, hogy lesz valami magyarázata ezekre a titkokra. De amikor olvastam a könyvet és nem adott magyarázatot Alaynának egy-egy titokra, akkor olyan mérges voltam rá. Nem akarom lelőni a lényeget, de sok helyzetben nem úgy cselekedtem volna, mint Alayna. És nem a kutakodásáról beszélek, én is kerestem volna válaszokat. Szerintem én nem lettem volna ilyen kitartó, én feladtam volna a kapcsolatot. De a történet így érdekesebb volt.
A végére teljesen beleszerettem Hudsonba. Imádtam olvasni arról, hogyan harcolt Alaynaért. *sóhaj* Szeretem az ilyen alfa pasikat, akik mindent megtesznek a szeretteikért. De őszintén szólva engem már megnyert magának, mikor egy saját könyvtárat csinált Alaynának 😜
Hudson mindent megtett Alaynáért, de az elején nehezen tudta kifejezni érzelmeit. Ez a végére megváltozott. Már el tudta mondani, hogyan érez Alayna iránt. És Istenem, mennyire jó volt benne!
Fantasztikus volt ez a 3 könyv. Kedvenc lett a sorozat. Mindhárom könyv Alayna nézőpontjából íródott, de van még egy része a sorozatnak, amely Hudson nézőpontjából íródott. Kíváncsi vagyok az ő gondolataira, és az érzelmeire egy egy szituációban. Az epilógusban olvashatunk egy picit a gondolatairól és ez felkeltette az érdeklődésemet.

0 Megjegyzések