FIXED ON YOU/Megtalállak még by Laurelin Paige

Series: Fixed on You #1
Blurb:
Stalking ​​and restraining orders are a thing of Alayna Wither’s past. With her MBA newly in hand, she has her future figured out—move up at the nightclub she works at and stay away from any guy who might trigger her obsessive love disorder. A perfect plan.
But what Alayna didn’t figure on is Hudson Pierce, the new owner of the nightclub. He’s smart, rich, and gorgeous—the kind of guy Alayna knows to stay away from if she wants to keep her past tendencies in check. Except, Hudson’s fixed his sights on her. He wants her in his bed and makes no secret of it.
Avoiding him isn’t an option after he offers a business proposition she can’t turn down and she’s drawn further into his universe, unable to resist his gravitational pull. When she learns Hudson has a dark history of his own, she realizes too late that she’s fallen for the worst man she could possibly get involved with. Or maybe their less than ideal pasts give them an opportunity to heal each other and finally find the love their lives have been missing.
My Review:
This book was really good! I finished it in record time! (And I immediately started the second book)
I've read a lot of good erotic romance, this story is new. And I liked it, I haven't read a story like this. The two main characters both have problems. There's not just one troubled/broken hero. They both have problems, so they could understand each other more.  This made the story more interesting.
Hudson is a hot, rich, smart CEO, a barchelor. Everyone knows him, the people respect him. He had a proposal to Alayna. I thought it would be like in other erotic romances. But it was different, and I liked this. And I liked Hudson too (from the first time). 😊
“I’m drawn to you, Alayna. Not because I want to hurt you or make you feel a certain way, but because you’re beautiful and sexy and smart and, yes, a little crazy, maybe, but you’re not broken. And that makes me hopeful. For me.” ~Hudson
 “The magnitude of your importance in my life can’t be put into words.” ~Hudson
Alayna has problems too. But she couldn't resist Hudson's proposal. Sometimes she was slutty, but it didn't bothered me so much. Thanks God she wasn't a virgin, unexperienced woman. It was interesting, how she questioned everything Hudson did or said because of her 'problem'. This fact made the story more interesting, because the book was written in Alayna's POV.
"If there is no struggle, there is no progress."
Of course Hudson had issues too, but we didn't really know what it was exactly. I'm so curious, I want to know more about Hudson's past. 
I don't know how I feel about Celia, I think she is up to something. Can't wait to find out! But I hate Hudson's mother. And I liked how Alayna could treat her, how she could respond to her bitchiness!

Véleményem:
Ez a könyv igazán jó volt! Rekord idő alatt elolvastam! (És egyből kezdtem a második könyvet)
Sok jó erotikus-romantikus könyvet olvastam már, de ez a történet más volt, nem sablonsztori és ez tetszett. Nem olvastam ehhez hasonló könyvet, itt mindkét főhősnek vannak problémái. Nemcsak egy megtört/problémás főhősünk van. Mindkettejüknek vannak problémái, ezért jobban megértik egymást. Ez érdekesebbé tette a történetet.
Hudson egy gazdag, szexi, okos cégvezető, egy agglegény. Mindenki tudja ki ő, és tisztelik is. Tett egy ajánlatot Alayna-nak. Azt hittem, hogy ez a bizonyos ajánlat olyan lesz mint a többi hasonló témájú könyvekben, de ez is más volt, és ez tetszett. Hudsont már az első percektől megkedveltem.😊
Alayna szintén problémákkal küzd. De nem tudott ellenállni Hudson ajánlatának. Néha kurvás volt, de annyira ez nem zavart. Szerencsére nem egy szűz, tapasztalatlan nővel volt dolgunk. Érdekes volt olvasni, hogyan kérdőjelezett mindent amit Hudson tett vagy mondott, mindezt a 'problémája' miatt. Ez még érdekesebbé tette a történetet, ugyanis a könyv Alayna nézőpontjából íródott.
Persze Hudsonnak is vannak problémái, de még nem igazán tudjuk mik ezek pontosan. Kíváncsi vagyok, többet akarok tudni Hudson múltjáról.
Nem tudom, hogyan érzek Celia iránt, de úgy gondolom, hogy tervez valamit. Alig várom, hogy kiderüljön! De az tuti, hogy Hudson anyját utálom! Azt viszont nagyon jó volt olvasni, ahogy Alayna kezelte a nőt, ahogy reagálni tudott a rosszindulatú viselkedésére.

0 Megjegyzések