Falling for Colton by Jasinda Wilder

Series: Falling #5
Blurb:
I wasn’t always in love with Nell Hawthorne; I was in love with a girl named India, before i ever met Nell. India? She was my first love, the girl who made me want to be better than my past, better than the blood and violence.
Live by the sword, die by the sword, that’s what they say, right? It should have been me, that day. But it was’t. It was her. And that changed me. Sent me down an even darker path than i’d been on before.
Until i met her. Nell Hawthorne. The girl who changed everything.
You know that story. But what you don’t know is everything that led up to that rainy day under a tree, at a funeral.

My Review:
I don't know how I feel about this book... I love Colton. I loved Falling Into You (and Falling into Us, the 3rd and 4th book was okay). 
"(...) sometimes you just have to get swept away, let it give you a moment of not feeling, not thinking, a moment when all that matters is the music."
This wans't a bad book, but it wasn't as good as Falling into You. We became to know what happened with Colton after he arrieved to New York. This book was totally different from the other books. There was crime, drog, killing, illegal fighting. Colton became a member of a gang. He did bad things. I know, he didn't have much choice, but I loved the new Colton. 
The first part of the book was okay, but I liked the second part of it more, when he started a new life, started to work. Now we can understand him more. 
"It's okay not to be okay"
About India and Colton.... Pfff. I love Colton and Nell together and it was strange to read about his relationship with India. And because of I love Nell and Colton together I couldn't love India and Colton together. I know, everyone has a past. But reading about how he fell for India, how he loved her... I don't know... It was just strange. And when he lost India I didn't feel what I felt when Kyle died.... 
"I'm empty. Except for the pain, I'm empty."
"I still feel that grief, every day, for India. It never goes away. The razor edge of grief is always sharp, but time has a way of making you numb to the agony of it." 
Sooo, it wasn't a bad book, I didn't regret buying it. But I don't think I'll  re-read it.


Véleményem:
Nem tudom, hogyan érzek ezzel a könyvvel kapcsolatban... Szeretem Coltont. Nagyon szerettem a Falling Into You című könyvet (a Falling into Us című részt szikntén, a harmadik és negyedik könyv oké volt).
Nem volt ez rossz könyv, de az első rész azért jobb volt. Megtudtuk, hogy mi történt Coltonnal miután New York-ba érkezett. Ez a könyv teljesen más, mint a sorozat többi részei. Ebben van bűnözés, drogok, gyilkosság, illegális bunyó. Colton egy utcai banda tagjává válik, és nagyon rossz dolgokat tesz. Tudom, tudom, nem volt sok választása, de én az új Coltont szeretem.
A könyv első fele rendben volt, de én jobban szerettem a második felét, amikor Colton új életet kezdett, elkezdett dolgozni. Most már jobban megértjük őt.
India és Colton páros.... Pfff Szeretem Coltont és Nellt együtt, furcsa volt olvasni Indiához fűződő kapcsolatáról. És azért mert szerettem Nellt és Coltont együtt, ezért nem tudtam szeretni Colton-India párost. Tudom, mindenkinek van múltja. De olvasni arról, hogyan szeretett bele Indiába, hogy oda volt érte, mennyire szerette... Nem is tudom... Furcsa volt. És amikor elvesztette Indiát, nem éreztem azt, amit Kyle halálánál... 
Szóval, nem volt ez rossz könyv, nem bántam meg, hogy megvettem. De nem hiszem, hogy újra fogom olvasni. 



0 Megjegyzések