Mail from Katie McGarry



I've read 2 books from the author. The first one is Pushing The Limits , the other is Dare You To. I liked them both, these are good YA books. Honestly I liked Noah and Echo's story more than Beth and Ryan's. I'm curious about the 3rd book  Crash Into You, about Isaiah!
And now I've got some bookmarks and bookstickers from the author! I've already put them into my copies:


      


Eddig két könyvet olvastam az írónőtől. Az első a Pushing The Limits-Feszülő Húr , a másik Dare You To- Aki mer az nyer. Mindkettőt szerettem, jó YA könyvek. Őszintén szólva Noah és Echo történetét jobban szerettem mint Beth és Ryan történetét. Kíváncsi vagyok a harmadik könyvre, melynek címe Crash Into You-Szívkarambol, és főleg Isaiah-ra!
Most van  néhány könyvjelzőm és matricám az írónőtől! Már be is ragasztottam a példányaimba!

0 Megjegyzések