Ladies Man by Katy Evans

Series: Manwhore Series 3.
Blurb:
TAHOE ROTH.
Irreverent, cocky, playful and naughty.
He’s not the guy you date.
He’s the one night stand.
The one your mother warned you about.
The one your body craves.
You’d think the man who called me succulent would want to strip me down and spread me out on his bed—like he’s done with countless others.
But he passed on my offer….
Just like I’d once passed on his.
He’s wary, like I am.
He’s broken, like I am.
And everyone knows two broken parts can’t ever make a whole.
Tahoe and I are strictly friends.
So I distract myself with other men.
He doesn’t think my new man is good enough. This blond blue-eyed beast doesn’t think any man is—himself included.
But the more time we spend together, the more confused I feel.
I'm trying to open myself to love.
Yet I'm quickly realizing that the only man I want is Tahoe Roth.
The one man who will surely break my heart. 

My Review:
I LOVED this book so much!!! I couldn't put it down! I finished it in ONE DAY! Katy Evans never disappoint me! This book is one of my favorites in 2016! And the favorite book in the series. I love Tahoe Roth! I loved Malcolm but now my new bookboyfriend is TAHOE ROTH!!
The book was written in Gina's POV. Gina is Rachel's friend. I liked her. She is alone. Her parents are travelling all the time, Rachel is on her honeymoon. She starts dating with Trent. She is happy with him, there's no complication in their relationship, but I think it's boring. She isn't herself with Trent.
"Do you need to change stuff you like or do simply to deserve being wanted and loved?"~Gina
"Love should make you feel good about yourself and about the person you are when you're with the one you love. Love should make you feel accepted as you are." ~Tahoe 
Tahoe is Malcolm's best friend. He is a real manwhore. First I was so angry because of his lifestyle. He had a  lot of grupies, a lot of sex, but he didn't want sex with Gina despite of the chemistry, the strong attraction between them. And we didn't know why... He told her he couldn't give her what she wanted, that he wasn't good for her, she deserved a better man.
Gina and Tahoe became friends. Tahoe is always there for her when she needs someone. They have a lot of fun. Gina is herself with Tahoe. 
I loved their relationship, and I couldn't wait to see them as a couple. The first kiss scene was fantastic!!! And the others too! :)
Tahoe is a good guy, and I totally fell in love with him! He is a good friend, and I understand why he keeps his distance. He thought he couldn't care about someone again, because he was hurt in the past, and he didn't want to go through that again. 
"No one is the way they seem. We all hide little pieces, either because we don't think we'll be understood, or simply because we don't want those pieces os uf to belong to anyone but us."~Tahoe 
"There are no what ifs for me. What was was, and what is is." ~Tahoe 
But he cares about Gina. He saw that Gina wasn't herself with Trent. He knew that Trent wasn't good for Gina. 
"I'll tell him if I wanted you to get all fucked up over a guy, you'd be dating me."~Tahoe
" I know every delineation of your curves by memory. I kow your every smile, every tiny shade in your eyes. I know when you are happy and when you are sad and when you are feeling sexy, I see you with that guy and you're none of that, you're none of that with him and it frustrates the shit out of me." ~Tahoe 
Gina first wanted one night with Tahoe. But later she wanted his friendship, more than sex with him. She didn't want to lose him because of the sex. And she was affraid of his lifestyle. She didn't want to get hurt, and she knew that she could be easily heartbroken because of him.
"There are fears in your life that neither you nor any man on this Earth can spare you from. Fears so deeply entrenched, there is no corner in your soul to hide, no way of escaping them. They grab you, own you, squeeze the life out of you, until you wake up and sweating in the middle of the night, in tears, and you're frantic to touch the ground beneath you because you still feel like you're falling.... and falling... a never-ending drop. Until a painfully hard surface breaks your fall, That hard surface, for me, is Tahoe Roth."~Gina
"Sometimes we use the people close to us as crutches, to keep from facing reality, or to keep from doing the hard work. We think they can do it for us or shield us from the truth, sometimes we use our pain as a crutch too, to keep from putting ourselves out there."~Gina 
I loved how Tahoe finally opened up for her. His words... oh.. *swoon*
"It's been too many women this past year and in all of them I see you."~Tahoe
" I love you. I love every part of you. I could be a thousand miles away from you, stay away from you my whole life, put an ocean between us, take a million other women in my  arms, and you're still the one I want, the only woman on my mind."~Tahoe

"He kisses me like I am the first drop of rain after years of drought. He kisses me like I am the first and only bite of chocolate he is ever going to get."
"These are the kinds of moments that make you realize that you never really need to hear the words I love you. Right now the words are all over me, all over us, in his touch, his gaze, the way he breathes me in, the way I breathe him too." 
I LOVE THIS BOOK! I would love to read more about Gina and Tahoe! Maybe in Tahoe's POV? :)
And I love the cover! 

Véleményem:
Imádtam a könyvet! Nem tudtam letenni! Egy nap alatt kiolvastam!Soha nem csalódok Katy Evans-ben. 2016 kedvencei közé került a könyv! És számomra ez a sorozat kedvenc része. Imádom Tahoe Roth-t. Eddig szerettem Malcolmot, de új könyves pasim Tahoe Roth!
A könyv Gina nézőpontjában íródott. Gina Rachel barátnője. Kedvelem a karakterét.Egyedül van, szülei sokat utaznak, Rachel a nászútján van. Elkezd randizni Trenttel. Boldog vele, nem komplikált a kapcsolatuk, de szerintem unalmas. Gina nem önmaga Trent mellett.
Tahoe Malcolm legjobb barátja. Egy igazi nőcsábász. Először mérges voltam rá az életstílusa miatt. Sok csaj, sok szex vette körül. De Ginaval nem akart lefeküdni a közöttünk lévő erős vonzalom ellenére. Nem tudjuk miért. Azt mondta nem tudja megadni Ginának amit ő akar, jobbat érdemel nála.
Gina és Tahoe barátok lettek. Tahoe mindig ott van Gina mellett amikor szüksége van valakire. Sokat szórakoznak. Gina önmaga Tahoe mellett.
Imádtam a kapcsolatukat, és alig vártam, hogy egy párként lássam őket. Az első csókról szóló jelenet egyszerűen fantasztikus volt! És a többi is! :)
Tahoe nagyon rendes srác. Jó barát és totálisan beleszerettem. Megértem miért tartja a távolságot. Úgy gondolja nem tud még egyszer törődni valakivel, mert a múltban sérült és nem akar megint abba a helyzetbe kerülni.
De törődik Ginával, és látja hogy Gina nem önmaga Trent mellett. Tudja hogy jobbat érdemel Trentnél.
Először Gina csak egy éjszakát akart Tahoe-val. Aztán jobban akarta a kettejük közötti barátságot, mint a szexet. Nem akarta elveszíteni a szex miatt. És félt az életstílusától is. Nem akar sérülni miatta, pedig tudja hogy Tahoe könnyedén összetörheti a szívét.
Imádtam a könyvet! Olvasnék még róluk, mondjuk Tahoe szemszögéből?
Nagyon tetszik a borító!

0 Megjegyzések