Samantha Towle: Wethering The Storm

Sorozat: The Mighty Storm 2
Fülszöveg: Music journalist Tru Bennett has done the impossible: capture the heart of rock-star bad boy Jake Wethers. Now they’re busy planning a wedding and navigating their new life together in the US. Of course Tru misses London and her best friend, Simone, but living happily ever after with Jake in LA is going to be great…right?
Wrong. Even the bright California sun can’t whitewash the dark side of celebrity coupledom. Greedy music execs, merciless paparazzi, and Jake’s wild past are lurking around every corner. Making matters worse, Jake announces he doesn’t want kids, which just may be a deal breaker.
Tru loves Jake more than anything. But when a devastating crisis threatens to destroy everything they’ve fought for, the couple must face the hard truth: What if, this time, love is not enough?

Véleményem: 

Nekem ez 5 csillag lett! 

Jobb volt mint az első rész, tetszett a váltakozó nézőpont. Volt benne szex természetesen, de ezt inkább egy romantikus regénynek mondanám, mint erotikusnak. Jake karakterét nagyon-nagyon megkedveltem! Milyen romantikus lehet egy rocksztár??? 
Megkönnyeztem néhány helyen és röhögtem is rajta (főleg egy bizonyos orvosi rendelőben elhangzott párbeszéden)! 
Nem tudtam letenni, szinte egyhuzamban kiolvastam, fordulatosabb volt mint az előző rész.

Értékelés:
Idézet: 
"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning ."
"My love for you is limitless, it knows no bounds. You're in my veins. I bleed you. I belong to you… I always have and I always will."
"Taking my hand, he rests it over his T-shirt, over his heart. “You hold this in the palm of your hand. You are the only woman who has ever had it, and ever will. You own me, Tru."
“It’s absolutely safe,” Dr. Glamazon says, nodding. “You can continue to have a healthy and active sex life throughout the whole pregnancy.”Jake scratches his forehead. “Yeah, I know people generally have sex while pregnant, but it’s just that I, um… well, I have…” He thrusts his hands through his hair, and i can’t help but smile at his struggling, wondering where on earth he’s going with this. “Look, I have a huge penis,” he states, looking Dr. Glamazon dead in the eye. I burst out laughing immediately clamping my hand over my mouth."

0 Megjegyzések