Definitely Not Him by Whitney G. ~ARC review


Blurb:

All I wanted for my 30th birthday was an epic night to remember…Instead, I got knocked up by my boss.
Okay, wait.
Before you start judging me (I can *see* you), I didn’t know he was my boss at the time. All I knew was that he was the sexiest man I’d ever seen in my life, complete with a deep British accent and lips that owned me for hours in bed.
Yet, when he ASSumed he was getting a second round after insulting my “cracker box” apartment, I kicked him out, hoping I’d never see him again.
Until four weeks later…
That’s when I realized I was ‘late,’ when twenty different pregnancy tests revealed a truth I didn’t want to believe.
And just when I thought I’d have to spend another four weeks searching for him, he waltzed through the company’s doors, and my supervisor announced that he was our new CEO.
That’s not even the worst part about this situation, though.
Not even close.
Turns out, this man was harboring a secret on the night we first met, and the next eight months were about to get far more complicated than I could ever imagine…
‘Definitely Not Him’ is a sexy, standalone ‘single at 30’ story.

My Review:

OMG! This book was amazing! I really enjoyed it, I devoured it in record time.

I needed this book right now. It was funny but also heart-warming, I think it's a perfect Cinderella story.

I think the author's writing was amazing as always. I love her style. I loved that it was written in alternate point of views. I enjoyed reading not just Chloe's but Tyler's thoughts too. I became to know them more when I was reading their inner thoughts. 

Chloe a was funny and likable character, I really liked her. I think she had a dreamjob, she worked for a publishing house. She loved reading (like me), she loved organizing different events with authors. I told you a dream job, right? And she had fantastic friends too.

And Tyler... I fell head over heels in love with him. He was funny, hot and smart. I loved him from the first page to the last one. He was a royal, but he was fed up with this lifestyle, with his family and he hated the paparazzis. He wanted an out so he moved from London to the US. But leaving his royal life behind wasn't easy... And everything became more complicated when he became Chloe's boss.

Their first encounter was hot, they had chemistry and I think they fell in love at first sight. The plot was amazing, I couldn't put the book down. Prince Charming came and fell in love with a simple girl. 💕

This book warmed my heart. Favorite read! Top recommendation 💖

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Értékelésem:

Úr Isten! Ez a  könyv valami fantasztikus volt! Nagyon élveztem és rekord idő alatt kiolvastam.

Ez a könyv nagyon kellett most nekem! Egy vicces de ugyanakkor szívmelengető történet, szerintem egy tökéletes Hamupipőke sztori.

Véleméynem szerint az írónő stílusa szuper, nagyon szeretem az írásait. Nagyon bejött, hogy többes nézőpontban íródott a történet. Élveztem olvasni nemcsak Chloe, hanem Tyler belső gondolatait is, így sokkal közelebb kerültek hozzám, jobban megismerhettem a szereplőket.

Chloe egy szerethető, vicces karakter, akit rettentően megkedveltem. Szerintem álommelója van, imád olvasni és egy kiadónál dolgozik, szereti amit csinál, imádja szervezni a kiadó szerzőivel a különböző rendezvényeket. Igaz hogy álommelója van? És fantasztikus barátai vannak.

Tyler... Azt kell mondanom teljesen beleszerettem. Már az első oldalakon is imádtam, ez az érzés kitartott egészen az utolsó oldalig. Tyler királyi családból származott, de elege volt ebből az életből és a családjából, utálta, hogy folyton lesifotósok követik. Ezért eldöntötte, hogy hátrahagyja ezt az életet és Londonból az Egyesült Államokba költözik. De korábbi életét hátrahagyni nem is olyan egyszerű. És minden bonyolultabb lesz, mikor kiderül, hogy ő Chloe új főnöke.

Egyébként már az első találkozásukkor izzott közöttük a levegő és szerintem már akkor egymásba szerettek, szerintem szerelem volt első látásra.

A cselekmény szuper volt. Jött a herceg és beleszeretett egy egyszerű lányba tipusú történet.

A könyv totál elvarázsolt. Ajánlom mindenkinek! Kedvenc lett!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

0 Megjegyzések