THE WRIGHT BROTHER by K. A. Linde

Series: Wright series #1
Blurb:


I'd dated his brother. 


He didn’t remember and I wish I could forget. 

I may have sworn off the Wright family a long time ago. But when I returned home, Jensen Wright crashed into my life with the confidence of a billionaire CEO and the sex appeal of a god. Even I couldn’t resist our charged chemistry, or the way he fit into my life like a missing puzzle piece. 
Too bad he’d forgotten the one thing that could destroy us. 
Because Jensen Wright doesn’t share. Not with anyone. And if his brother finds out, this could all go down in flames. 
When it all was said and done, was he the Wright brother? 



My Review: 
I really liked this book, it was sooo good! The cover is yummy! 😍 It was funny, hot and angsty. Tipical K. A. Linde book! I like the author's style. I loved that the story was written in altenate point of views. 
Love was hard. It shook you to your core. It remade you into a different person. But that was what made it beautiful. 
Emery recently moved back to her hometown, after breaking up with her boyfriend. When she was in hight school she had a serious relationship with Landon Wright. The Wright family was rich and famous with 3 Wright brothers and 2 Wright sisters. Landon was the one who ended the relationship with Emery, she was devastated after the breakup. They didn't meet for a long time, 10 years later Emery was at Landon's sister's wedding. But it wasn't Landon who cought her eyes. It was Jensen. Jensen was Landon's brother, first he didn't recognize Emery, he didn't know that the woman he wanted was his brother's ex-girlfriend.
I loved Jensen. He was caring, smart, mysterious, a hot CEO. 
Their chemistry was so strong, they couldn't resist each other. 
He had touched my soul. Devoured my heart. And brought us both back to life. Jensen Wright had rewritten my world.
The story was full of angst. There were  lot of difficulty ahead of them, not just Emery's past relationship with Landon, Jensen had a complicated past, a complicated personal life too. There were a lot of secrets which made the story more interesting.
I loved Jensen and really liked Emery. After this book I want to read the other Wright's stories, I'm curious about Landon and Austin too! 4.5*
⭐⭐⭐⭐✩

Véleményem:
Igazán tetszett ez a könyv, jó volt olvasni! A borító pedig nagyon szexi! 😍
Ez egy vicces, szexi, izgalmas történet volt, tipikus K. A. Linde könyv. Nekem nagyon bejön az írónő stílusa. Külön tetszett, hogy a történet váltott nézőpontban íródott.
Emery mostanság költözött vissza szülővárosába, miután szakított barátjával. Mikor középiskolás volt, együtt járt a híres és gazdag Wright család egyik tagjával, Landon Wright-al. Kapcsolatuk komoly volt, két évig voltak együtt. Landon volt az, aki szakított Emery-vel, aki a szakítás után nagyon maga alá került. Sokáig nem is találkoztak, majd 10 évvel később Emery elment a legkisebbik Wright testvér esküvőjére. De itt nem az exbarátja Landon volt rá nagy hatással, hanem annak bátyja, Jensen. Jensen is egyből kiszúrta Emery-t, de nem emlékezett rá, nem ismerte fel, hogy a nő akit meg akart kapni testvérének exbarátnője.
Jensent megszerettem, mert nem csak gazdag, titokzatos pasi volt, hanem gondoskodó és értelmes is, aki ráadásul a Wright vállalat feje.
A kettejük közötti kémia nagyon erős volt, egyszerűen nem tudtak egymásnak ellenállni.
Nagyon sok akadály állt a akapcsolatuk előtt. Nemcsak Emery régi kapcsolata Landonnal, hanem Jensen múltjában is voltak titkok, az ő élete sem egyszerű. Ezek a titkok tették a könyvet igazán izgalmassá.
Megkedveltem a szereplőket, jól esett olvasni ezt a történetet. Ezek után olvasni fogom a többi Wright testvér történetét is, igazán érdekel Landon és Austin sorsa! 4.5*
⭐⭐⭐⭐✩

0 Megjegyzések