Mail from Ilsa Madden-Mills

Do you know Ilsa Madden-Mills? I love her work! She was so sweet to send me some swags. I love them!💓💓💓


My absolute favorite book written by her is FAKE FIANCÉE. You can read my 5* review HERE. I love this cover and now I have a Fake Fiancée magnet! 😍
I read FILTHY ENGLISH too, and I loved it. It's the second book in the English series. I haven't read the first book, DIRTY ENGLISH yet, I don't know why, because it's on my Kindle too. I have to read it. CLICK HERE for my 5* review. 
 

Dirty English Amazon: https://goo.gl/pRHCfg
Filthy English Amazon: https://goo.gl/EjiCLS

And here's another 5* story from the author: THE LAST GUY. I loved it too. 💓 


And SPIDER, a sexy and forbidden new standalone, arrives November 13th!! I can't wait to read it! I love the cover! Check it out:

*****
Ismeritek Ilsa Madden-Mills írónőt? Sajnos még magyarul nem jelent meg könyve, de akik szoktak angolul olvasni, azok lehet ismerik. Ha még nem olvastatok tőle, akkor ajánlom a fenti könyveket. Az írónő olyan aranyos volt, hogy küldött néhány apróságot. Imádom őket! 💓💓💓
Értékeléseim:
Ilsa Madden-Mills nemsokára új könyvvel jelentkezik, melynek címe Spider, a könyv várhatóan november 13. napján jelenik meg. Már nagyon várom! 



0 Megjegyzések