Indebted Epilogue by Pepper Winters

Series: Indebted #7
INDEBTED EPILOGUE is a bonus book to be read after: 
Debt Inheritance 
First Debt 
Second Debt 
Third Debt 
Fourth Debt 
Final Debt 
“Life after death…love after debts…is it possible after so much pain?” 
No information will be given so no spoilers are slipped, but if you enjoyed the Indebted Series, you'll want to read this final edition

It's a short story. I needed it! It's so sweet after the other 6 books. The Happily Ever After!  The perfect ending! Jethro 
"I swear to love you forever. You are no longer indebted to me. I'm indebted to you. My heart is in your debt. My happiness. My very life is yours"~Jethro
"You're the sunbeam to my black diamond..."~Jethro
"My destiny might've been to kill you, but I've rewritten fate. Now, I'm going to do everything in my power to make you immortal."~Jethro 
"There's darkness inside all of us. (...) Some of us let it rule us. Some of us let it destroy us. And some of us rise to the challenge and fight it. All it takes is for that one person to believe that they're worthy. That we won't bow to proverty or hate or greed. That our life can be better than the shadows we let creep over it."~Jethro 

0 Megjegyzések